.

.

Tuesday 16 June 2015

8 Reasons Why London's the Best Place To Study




So I've just come to the end of my first year at university and one of the best things for me this year has been living in Central London. I think it's one of the most fascinating cities (although I've not been to many) but I couldn't think of anywhere else I would ever want to live. Here are just my top 7 reasons why London is such a great place to live and study. 


8. London is your campus. There are so many bars, theatres and a load of random events happening EVERYWHERE. You don't need to stay around uni to have fun.

7. Student oyster. It's so easy to get around when you have the student oyster available. 

6. Everything is actually a lot closer than you think you can easily walk around London for just less than an hour and you'd be surprised at what you might see. For example: You get to covent garden, 2 minutes away is trafalgar square. 5 minutes away Leicester Square. 15 minutes away you could be at Picadilly Circus. Not forgetting Oxford Street which you could easily walk to as well! 

5. The diversity of people studying in London makes the experience far more culturally interesting. I have made friends from Germany, Greece, Romania, Hong Kong to name a few. 

4. You get to say you live in London.

3. When you think about your work and study, you have probably the best facility in the UK for research resources- The British Library. As well as the numerous museums, exhibitions etc.

2. For most courses there are lots of jobs, internships etc. available relevant to what you may be studying. I know for me doing music, I couldn't be in a better city for opportunities. 


1. You get to say you live in one of the BEST CITIES IN THE WORLD.



If you agree/ disagree/ wondering if London is the place for you to study, make sure to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Liv ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About