.

.

Friday 28 August 2015

Holiday Outfits & Bikinis

So I recently went to Menorca with my family and had such an amazing time. We were staying not far from a pretty town called Cuitadella in a cute little villa. Here are some of the outfits I wore (mainly evening looks) whilst I was there:


White Dress: H&M
Flower headband: Primark

For me, hair is very important because as you can see, I have quite a lot of it! 
I decided to straighten it this night but the humid weather immediately 
started to make it wavy. I think I prefer it like this to completely straight luckily!











(Photo credit: My 4 year old niece Isla! )

Dress: Primark

Brown Brogues: New Look

I wore this outfit one day when we went to visit the market in Cuitadella. 

It was so hot during the day there that I had to have my hair up in some 
way for the majority of the time. For this look I just chose to whack my 
hair up into a messy bun. I spent a lot of the time with my hair in two french 
plaits because I think they're convenient but still look cute!















Shorts: Forever 21
Crop top: Asos
Shoes: Hi-top Converse

This outfit I suppose could pass as a day or / casual evening outfit. 

I am currently obsessed with the crop top- high waist bottom combination. 
For my hair, I have just left it in it's natural curls and clipped up the front. 











Bikini top: Asos

Denim Shorts: Forever 21

I wore this on the day we went on a boat trip. I thought the bikini top 

also could pass as a cute bralet. I'm not very good when it comes to 
sunglasses but I loved these vintage round glasses my dad found in 
our house! My hair is down straight with a half up-do top knot. 










Bikini top & bottom: Asos


So when I bought this bikini I didn't realise just how bright it was 

until it arrived. I was worried I would be too pale for it but I don't 
think it was too bad (although I am a tad burnt in this picture...)

No, we didn't purposely plan to match!








Dress: Miss Selfridge

Sandals: New Look

This dress was my last purchase before holiday. I was out with my sister with 

no intention on getting any more clothes, but I saw this dress and knew I had to 
have it. I don't usually wear sandals or any shoes with my toes out but I
 thought it was time to stir away from trainers for once. This was probably my 
favourite outfit.





Dress: Forever 21
Denim Jacket: Primark
Shoes: Converse
Socks: Topshop
Flower Crown: Cuitadella market

Last but not least this was the outfit I wore to travel home. My family 

always say I'm a bit like a hippy which usually I don't understand, but 
I don't think I can argue with them here...


When you're travelling you want to be comfortable and whats not better 
than a flowy dress, lose braid, thick socks and converse?


I love going on holiday and trying different outfits England is probably waaay to cold for. I would love to know what your favourite looks were, and perhaps what your favourite things are to wear on holiday!

If you have any  questions on where I get my clothes or even where my sisters (other girls in photos) got their outfits from, please leave a comment. :)

Liv ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

About