.

.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Home alone belters

Who doesn't love to sing?
Ok perhaps in front of people is some peoples worst nightmare but I think secrectly everyone loves to sing. I mean how boring is the shower without a bit of Whitney or Beyoncé?

I had a bit of a session the other day belting some classic's out. Yep I went for it. My list of home alone belters would without a doubt always be:

1. Straight in with a bit of  Whitney
(Run to you being a personal favourite of mine)

2. Beyonce
(Can't have a good ole sing without the Queen herself)

3. Maybe a bit of a musical
( I started singing through musical theatre so how could I not?)


This is a clip from my sing of 'Someday' from Hunchback of Notre Dame. I haven't been able to sing this loud for AGES because of living in halls so it was great to really go for it. It needs more work and I'm looking forward to working more on this song now being at home again for a bit!

Let me know your home alone/ shower song classics!

Liv ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About