.

.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Music blog intro!

Hello!

Writing a diary was always something I wanted to do but the truth is I was never very good at committing to it. Now, at 19 years of age, coming to the end of my first year of uni as a music student I think it's about time I start blogging my music-y world! 

I can't really define my choice of music into just one genre - I know this is what a lot of people say but it's really true! I think it's great to listen to a lot of different music. I think for me it is going to be interesting to see my taste in music develop through this blog. 

RIGHT NOW
 So right now I'm loving the big voices that a coming through in the mainstream music scene. In past years I haven't really taken as much of an interesting because I don't feel like they were the best songs and those singing weren't necessarily the biggest vocal talents. Of course you still have a few of those slipping through, but I am loving artists like Sam Smith with his heart wrenching soulful voice, George Ezras' beautiful bass and the harshness of Jess Glynne's voice. Rather be being a favourite of mine for quite some time! One of my favourite groups of all time has  to PENTATONIX. Five individually incredible voices put together to create the most stunning a cappella arrangements, what could be better?

I listen to quite a lot of music outside of the charts and especially through uni next year I will be studying jazz to electronic to gospel and blues music. I can't wait to document all of this on here.

The content of my blog is going to range from what I've been listening to, reviews of gigs, projects I'll be working on and who knows we shall have to see!

Liv ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

About